nice to share this forwarded email to all those june brides and grooms heheh..
Marriage Proverbs for those thinking of 'tying the knot.' . . .
1. Marriages are made in heaven - but so are thunder and lightning.
2. If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
3. Marriage is grand - and divorce is at least 100 grand!
4. Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.
5. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: Either the car is new or the wife is.
6. Marriage is when a man and woman become as one - the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
7. Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you said. After marriage, he will fall asleep before you finish.
8. Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and is a good cook - but the law allows only one wife.
9. Every woman wants a man who is handsome, understanding, economical and a considerate lover - but again, the law allows only one husband.
10. Man is incomplete until he marries. After that, he is finished.