Thursday, June 28

passion to write

When I was a student I used to collect writing pens but I didnt use them in my writings. I just love their different colors thats why. Qnd one thing I have passion for writing but writing dont have passion for me. How I wish I can be my sister who loves writing. She can write a story, poem and the last time she had finish her fiction. I really admire those who can write well and I just ended up being their fan reader. Writing is the best way to communicate and often the only way to get your message across. So I still express my thoughts through writing in my own language. And with some writing problems I had, thankfully today's technology makes memo, letter and proposal writing much easier by providing reliable tools that check and even correct misspelled words and incorrect grammar use.

No comments: