Sunday, August 19

And there was light...


The other week we spend the day hunting a fine lamps at a different furniture and hardware shops. But sad to say I didn't find what I really like and wanted to have. A kind of lamps with elegant and sturdy quality that can last for years. What I really like with this kind of light fixtures is its decorative residential lighting with a depth breath of design.

I asked SIL where can we find a good Chandeliers or Track Lightings. She suggested the nice website of lightingdirect.com and viola I found what I am looking for. A traditional tiffany collection furnish with Tuscan Silver and fitted rightly on our dinning room. SIL will do the ordering for me and I wish she will make also the payment for it lol!. By next week probably will be delivered soon. What a great suggestion from SIL.

No comments: