Friday, August 17

Best acne treatment

Yesterday, I received a parcel from Mr. Postman. The facial massage set I tried to bid at ebay for just a few bucks. I really want this specially when I don’t have time to visit my favorite spa or salon for a facial. I don’t have to miss out the opportunity of a facial in the convenient of my home. A facial treatment is beneficial for the skin specially when done at least once a week. I like facials specially the process of cleansing which is a treatment to my black heads. And simply having a time out for rest and relaxation in my own home.

It is not necessary to have special device to make your own facial spa. All you just need are your own cleansers, masks, acne treatment and moisturizers that are right for your skin type. To start with wash the face to remove the dirt. Use cleanser to break down dirt such us oil and makeup. Then rinse well and dry with a clean towel. Next rub the skin to exfoliate, such as oatmeal just mixed with water to create a paste. Scrub it gently around nose, chin and forehead. Then rinse well. After that fill a bowl with hot water then cover your head and the bowl with a towel within 1-5 mins. The steaming opens the pores and ready to unclog. Then use a mask that fits the type of skin for 10-20 mins then rinse off with warm water. And lastly add moisturizer to seal the moisture into the skin. That’s it a do it yourself facials for a refreshed and clean skin in just a hour.

No comments: