Frying cheese is essentially easy. You just need to know the right type of cheese and how to cook it.
* Processed cheese cut into cubes
* Eggs for coating
* Cooking oil capable of withstanding hot temperature
1. Choose a processed and pasteurized cheese. A good choice is Mozzarella. Cut into cubes.
2. Bread the cheese cubes to make them tasty. All you have to do is beat some eggs, coat the cheese with it, and "bread" it with some Italian-style breadcrumbs.
3. Freeze it for at least three hours.
4. Heat the oil. Use a shallow pan to heat the oil in; heat it to a hot temperature.
5. Carefully fry the cheese until the breadcrumbs are golden brown. Use tongs to help you to keep on turning the cubes around.
6. Allow the cheese to cool on paper towels until you can eat it.
* Make sure to freeze the cheese for at least three hours; otherwise the cheese will become unmanageable.
* The bread crumbs will stay on and the cheese will hold its shape better if you don't handle the cheese too much during frying. Deep frying is an easy way to accomplish this.
* You can also make fried cheese without the breaded part. Simply fry the cheese until is starts to melt.
* The oil will be very hot. Wear thick clothes and be cautious while dealing with the oil. Do not add water to the oil at any time. Some people put a drop of water in their oil to see if it is hot enough. You can put the tip of a wooden spatula and see if it is slightly bubbling to see if the oil is ready.