Friday, October 12

Photo Hunters: SMELLY


Scented candles

Candle Light
Written by Majik Mike

With know where to run
And no where to hide
I sit down beside
The candle light
And watch time go by

Like a candle light
Flickering in the wind
I stop and begin
To think when will I begin
To burn out

With dripping wax like my shedded tears
The tears that are shed and cried away
From all this anger
From all this pain

The candle bleeds to the darkness
Where the darkness the cold begins
Where the cold begins
I feel the punishment of my sins
And that is where it all ends

For like a candle light
My life slowly burned away
Leaving without a trace

19 comments:

snippets said...

those are nice!
btw, tagged you ...
hope it's ok .. :)

maiylah said...

cool "smelly" shot! :)
happy hunting

Incog & Nito said...

A beautiful smell, soothing and relaxing - enjoy your weekend.

tegdirb92 said...

ooh, a wonderful smell. Thanks for sharing those this week.

Rach said...

Nice smelly and nice pic! happy weekend :-)

genny said...

thats smelly and its nice smell.

Carver said...

Lovely smelly shot. Good for the theme.

jams o donnell said...

Those are very pretty candles. I bet they smell great. Happy weekend!

Michele said...

Those are very pretty. I bet they smell as nice as they look.
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Sarge Charlie said...

I think those would smell nice

Mike Goad said...

Nice smelly choice.

Heather said...

Now those are smelly--perfect choice and much nicer than all the fish.

Andrée said...

I never thought of candles for this week! How pretty a photo!

Jhoaniquing said...

were tagged by snippets, decided to see your site..those are cute candles..at first thought of something to eat hehehe maybe i'm a little hungry now.happy weekend!

????? said...

those are very pretty candles

Amy said...

Well, that's just a lovely smell I'm sure.

Dragonheart said...

Those are cute candles. :) They look like they have a nice smell. :)

My smelly photo.

Corey~living and loving said...

pretty candles!
happy photo hunting weekend!

Bengbeng said...

i missed this photohunters post :)