Friday, February 8

Anime fun

Being a self confessed anime addict and an Asian products user, I got curious about Korean movies when my officemates let me borrowed some of her Korean movies collection for a movie marathon on a Friday night. With all the popcorn and soft drinks around me, I spent the whole night watching these really heart-warming movies.

My mom was amazed when she saw me watching the Koreans speaking their own native language. She thought I could understand Korean. I told her there are subtitles. My dad teased me that watching is different from reading. But it didn't matter. Even though I was hearing Korean and reading the captioning at the bottom part of the TV, all I could do is to appreciate the funny, nice and touching plots of these Korean movies. I would recommend Windstruck and Sassy Girl

No comments: