Monday, February 18

Blue bear house

During our latest trip, we booked at this hotel where you get to chose from their theme-designed suits. I had my three day stay there at the blue bear house. Its suit filled with blue bears everywhere. The curtains, bed sheets, pillow cases and mats were printed with a small and medium sized blue bears. Then I was so amazed when I saw little blue bear soaps in the bathroom. Even the shower and kitchen faucets have chained tiny blue bears on them. Its really so cute. I also had the opportunity to cuddle the big blue bear beside me when I slept. I will definitely bring my niece with me the next time I will stay in this hotel. I am very sure she will like the place

1 comment:

maiylah said...

siguro pati ako enjoy din sa hotel na yan!

belated happy vday, Ju! :)