Wednesday, July 15

New found

I found a nice recipe website when I am researching for a vegetarian recipe for my hubby. I found in here the vegetarian burger which is made of zucchini and carrots. All you need are shredded zucchini and carrots combined with one slightly beaten egg, 1 tsp. of oil and oregano. Add also crushed crackers and green onions then mix well. Form the mixture into patties and fry in a nonstick heat pan until it will turn golden brown. The sauce is a combination of yogurt, garlic and lemon peel. Place the patties in a pita bread or burger bread with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and sauce. I served this together with french fries last saturday night during our DVD marathon. Hubby like it very much including me because I didnt anymore make an extra meat burger for me. I was thankful to this new website that have great features in it.

No comments: