Wednesday, August 12

Next destination

I remembered how stressful our last summer vacation trip from booking, sleepless nights due to excitement and packing up our baggages. Anyway it was worth it being with my love ones once again and I really savored the foods and delicacies I missed. Next summer we plan to have a family vacation escapade somewhere the neighboring countries. Where we can enjoy the sands on our feet and the splash of a cool water just like in Riviera Maya. We had already browse some travel catalogs, some offers in tourist agencies and of course the net. I came across with Karismahotels.com They have a lot of something to offer like hotel discounts, gourments food and drinks, resorts, vacations rentals and vacation packages. And one most of all the white sand and beaches. How I wish I found this before hand anyway this time ill grab it!

No comments: