Sunday, September 20

Memorable gift

A friend's daughter will going to have her first communion by next year after easter. First communion is a grand family feast here. Family and friends gather together to celebrate this. My friend asked me to extend a help during the occasion like in preparing the meal, coffee time and so on. But sad to say that month is our vacation time and so I cant attend to it. I just gave her some tips in preparing just what I saw from my sil children's first communion celebration. I recommend her where she can order communion invitation cards or announcements. And from this time she should start preparing everything and I can help her earlier. She asked me too what is my suggestion for a memorable gift she can give to her daughter. I told her about Walt Disney trip and they have a lot of autumn treats this time. So if she wanted to buy for Disney World Tickets she just visit www.orlandofuntickets.com for more information and for other theme park trips.

No comments: