Saturday, March 6

Sacrifice

The last time I talked to my friend, she told me she was searching for jobs in New York. She just resigned from her current company because she and her husband are moving to the Big Apple. Her husband was promoted and now working at a famous bank main office in New York. Since, they wanted not to be apart from each other especially that they are still childless, my friend volunteered to quit her job and move to New York instead. I salute her for what she sacrificed. Her career was on its peak back then but she gave it up. Now I heard she is now employed in the same bank where her husband works. They just don’t belong to the same department. And the best news is that is now four months pregnant. I am just so happy for her. I will be seeing her soon.

No comments: