Saturday, April 10

Positive

My nephew was playing the ps3 when I arrived at their house. He was alone because his mom went to buy something. When I asked him about the recent completion which I heard that he joined, he told me that he lost without any sadness in his eyes. He said that his coach was the one who is very much affected with their failure even though he told him that even though they didn’t win a medal for everyone to see, they still won something that they alone can see –the whole journey that they have experience that they can cherish forever. He has really a very positive outlook in life. Young as he maybe -he is like fourteen, he had developed his positive traits that will help him succeed in life. He likes to see the goodness in everything. What a very nice trait.

No comments: