Sunday, April 11

Surprised Success

Sometime last year, I bumped to an old college classmate. I wanted to help her when she told me that she never had work since we graduated. She tried hard to pass the employment screening of every company where she applied but luck was never with her. She got married after graduation and became a mom then she applied for a job. Maybe her lack of experience was her waterloo in the positions she applied for. But, lately, I saw her on social network and I was so glad to know that she is now managing a famous fast food chain. She started as a fast food service crew then she got promoted and promoted. Then she had inherit some money from her parents and bought a franchise of the fast food chain where she worked. Sometimes success comes as a surprise!

No comments: