Saturday, October 8

Good times

Last Thursday, my sister used my laptop in the office because she needed to transfer some files from her office computer. She will be borrowing my laptop for a weekend business trip.


Anyway, something happened after that. Friday night, I was using my laptop as I was surfing the internet, visiting blogs and while cleaning up unused and unwanted files on my disk, because my sister requested a larger disk space. Also, we (with my sister) were chatting and laughing, because she was telling me a funny story she experienced that morning, while she was packing her bags for her business trip.


Then I didn’t really know what happened because I have deleted those mp3 files. I was more upset because I could not find them in the recycle bin. Maybe, I accidentally emptied my bin. Good thing, my sister installed a software that I easily recovered my deleted files

No comments: