Saturday, November 24

Scotland and Uk

There are two places I want to visit here in Europe. The first one is Scotland specially its capital Edinburgh then Manchester in United Kingdom. To visit these two cities I should scout first for affordable travel offers.

Maybe a day in the Old Town with a tour of the whisky making process will be one of the itinerary. The Scotch Whisky Experience situated at the top of the Royal Mile, close to Edinburgh Castle is also interesting. The tour explains how whisky is made followed by a journey through the history of whisky in a barrel car.

At Manchester being the third most visited city in the United Kingdom by foreign visitors. I would love to do a sightseeing on the its contemporary culture. My photography hobby will be very appropriate in this itinerary. And of course I will never surpass to experience the night lie in Manchester.

No comments: